- "Hello Shawna & Graham. I wanted to thank you both – and your wonderful staff – for preparing an amazing dinner for the Panthers’ Awards Banquet on Saturday night. We had a great deal of feedback from many who attended on the quality of the food and service. The meal was absolutely scrumptious – thank you. And our hungry players did not go hungry for long! ..... I hope we can make this an annual affair with Island Culinary Service. Our thanks again for a top-notch meal." Coreen Z.
- "I was at a conference at the DaVinci Centre on Monday, February 5th, 2018 hosted by my employer CLBC. When I was waiting in the lunch line-up I inquired about my dietary restriction. You ended up going to the kitchen and making me my own wrap. Before my professional career, I was in the service industry and wanted to write you a note to say thank-you for taking an extra step for me. Acts like this make a difference and I will definitely be promoting your business to family and friends. Your food was not only delicious, the service was exemplary ! Thanks for making the day extra special! (Especially with those fresh baked cookies!)" Priscilla G.
- "Thank you to Shawna, Graham and Natasha for the wonderful dinner and serving us last evening. It was thoroughly enjoyed by everyone and I look forward to recommending and using you again." Pat S.
- "Thank you for the lovely lunch today. Everyone was very happy about the meal. It was delicious. Hope you have a great holiday season." Christine M.
- "Our members and guests who were present yesterday at the lunch came to me afterwards (and Keith too) to say how much they enjoyed the lunch. ..... Some said they will bring more friends next time. ... Thanks again to your staff and the excellent food. ... Also, two members ... mentioned to me that they really enjoyed the butternut pasta dish, one of the best they have had." Irene H.
- "Just want to let you know that for those who did attend our 100th last evening, the meal was a real winner. I heard so many people comment on the food and many went back for seconds. It may not have been that they were still hungry but that the food was so good. I also want to give a big thank you to the staff who did an excellent job. Everything was ready on time and the dishes were cleared from the tables in an efficient manner. . . . Please pass my thanks on to your staff." Irene H.
- "We want to thank-you for everything you did for the wedding, this whole experience went very smoothly. You were great to work with. I have had many comments from guests on how great the food was. We will recommend you to friends for any event they may have." Chris and Cathryn O.
- "Graham and Shawna, last night was incredible! Everyone raved about the food and the service of your team was extremely professional. Thank you so much for helping to make our day perfect. Please extend our thanks to your team as well!" David and Rachelle L.
- "Thank you so much for the professional services that were provided for my Dad's celebration of life. The food and service were both excellent and I know my mom wishes to thank you as well. We found everything to be prompt, professional as well as sensitive to the event that was taking place." Erin T.
- "We just wanted to pass on our appreciation for the great service your company provided. The food was amazing and the team were so helpful and made our event look classy. Guests were thrilled with the food and all of your team were fun and attentive! Thanks so much for making our birthday celebration so special!" Warren and Gale
- "Just wanted to say a big thank you to Shawna, Graham and your staff for making everything come together so smoothly for our wedding! Every one thought the food was fantastic, presentation was wonderful and your staff were very nice! :) I will definitely be recommending Island Culinary Service to any one i know in need of catering! Hope you all enjoy the rest of the summer and a huge thank you again!! :)" Katrina and Mike
- "On behalf of the Sidney Single Seniors I would like to thank you for catering our Picnic today. The food was absolutely delicious and the service was excellent. When I spoke to the members they all expressed their extreme pleasure with the quality and quantity of the food and of the excellent service of the staff. We certainly will be considering you and your firm for any future gatherings. Thank you very much from all of us." Rob A.
- "I am so sorry it has taken me this long to write and thank you guys for the great job you did at our pre-wedding BBQ. The food was great, the service was fantastic and we could not have been more pleased with your services. Thank you so much for everything and helping us give Claire and Max the start of a wonderful wedding weekend. . . . Again, a million thanks for a brilliant job." Janice D.
- "I have been sitting here trying to think of appropriate words to Thank You. You were fantastic. Every bit of the food was delicious. The service of hors d'oeuvres was wonderful and unexpected _ (fine print?). We just had a great family lunch with the leftovers. Again - everything was delicious. Best catering experience by far. You even provided great weather! Thanks again." Allen J.
- "The refreshments yesterday were amazing! We've been getting feedback from classmates all day, and each one has mentioned how much they enjoyed the food. The salmon canopies were a huge hit. Circulating them around enticed people to the tables, where other delicacies awaited. I noticed that several people took your business cards, and I hope Island Culinary Service receives requests for future events. I'm sure I will be talking with you at some point. On behalf of the Class of '62 Reunion Committee, our appreciation."
- "First off, a huge thank you to you and your remarkable staff for the outstanding meal and service last night! Everything from the arranging of the tables, chairs and place settings to the fabulous meal were outstanding. We know this was a lot of work and this event would not have happened without you! Everything was just perfect and I can’t help but think that you and Kenny even had something to do with the remarkable weather." Paula K (Town of Sidney Dinner en Rouge Celebration)
- "Thank you for your your attention to detail. I know you didn't have a lot of lead-up time, but you hit it out of the park. You and your staff were awesome!" Scott M
- "Thank you so much for catering our event. Graham and Josh were absolutely fantastic to work with as well as the rest of the staff. Im sure you heard about some of the hiccups we had that were because of timings in other sessions but it seemed to work itself out in the end because of great problem solving by Josh, Graham and the rest of the staff (for example, when banquet dinner was supposed to start there was no one left in the building!!) I was very pleased with the service. It was very quick and efficient, allergies were taken care of very effectively and the accessibility training was put to good use. The Banquet Dinner was delicious (I had the vegetarian) and especially the dessert! I heard others say that they loved their meals as well. Thank you again!" Chantal C
I want to let you know that the dinner and the way it was presented by the ICS staff was superb! Your group is very professional, but above and beyond that, all your workers are so personable and friendly. Cudos to them all! The food was most delicious, well cooked and well presented. There were favourable side comments all over the place. The only thing I missed were some ICS cards. Flagrant self promotion is encouraged and I always look forward to handing out cards to our upcoming renters who are searching out caterers. Sally N.
- "I heard almost 100% satisfaction with the catering portion of the Bishop's Gala. Graham, Josh and Shawna couldn't have made our job easier. The food was delicious, as expected, and we certainly would recommend ICS to anyone who asked how we thought you did." Char G.
- "I just wanted to let you know that the event yesterday was an absolute success. Josh and Brad had everything prepared on time and the presentation was top notch. They were a delight to work with, super professional and friendly, and the food was superb! We were really, really impressed and will definitely do it again." Elaine H.
- "Thank you so much for all the wonderful food. The shower was a huge success and mostly because no one wanted to stop eating the food! The shower went 2 hours longer than planned lol. I think I taught a bunch of 28 year old young ladies that some things are best left to professionals and that includes Catering whenever possible :) Thanks again." Mary Anne F.
- "Graham: I want to thank you once again for putting on a fantastic lunch for the realtors today. You and your staff did a wonderful job!!" Karen B.
- "Thank you so very much for being so hospitable and welcoming to our team! We thoroughly enjoyed the evening – the atmosphere was great and food was amazing!!! A big thank you to Graham for creating the extra items for us on the menu – I had the roast beef dinner and it was one of THE best roast dinners I have ever had – and many others agreed!" Sasha C.
- "I want to thank you and your staff for providing us with such a lovely dinner last night!! The food was absolutely delicious….I heard many comments from around the room….and your staff were particularly helpful. Thanks to Shawna for her consideration. It has been a pleasure meeting you and dealing with Island Culinary Service! Best of the Season to you and your family." Gwen G.
- "I just want to thank you again for the fabulous spread you put on. We all really enjoyed the food." Fran D.
- "Just wanted to thank you for catering the Christmas Retro, Vintage and Collectible Show and Sale. I received lots of comments about the excellent service and food. Thanks again Graham." Josie J.
- "I wanted to drop you a line to thank you for accommodating my restrictive diet. It tasted fabulous. I had seconds, and considered thirds, but I didn't want to fall asleep in the afternoon. Everyone was so helpful and friendly. You have a nice crew." Katie S.
- "Dear Graham and team: Thank you so much for the delicious food and excellent service at our wedding reception at Prospect Lake Hall in October. It was a total whirlwind, and so enjoyable! It was fabulous not to have to worry about the catering. Josh and all his helpers were great – we almost forgot they were there, which is a sign of excellent service. They were all so helpful and professional in making everything sparkle, refilling things, serving things, helping move things. Also, the food was lovely. We had many, many positive compliments from guest about how perfect the food was for our event and how delicious all the dishes were. Everyone loved the scones, and while we didn’t necessarily serve the chocolate-strawberries when we thought we would, people loved them. We are so thankful for your support in planning and for service on the day – and will recommend you highly to friends and family! Please pass on our thanks to your whole team." Eleanor and Peter
"On behalf of the San Francisco Yacht Club and all of our cruisers, thank you for making our Opening party for our 2016 Commodore's Cruise to the Gulf Islands a huge success. I enjoyed working with you both. Your professionalism and attention to detail were beyond all of my expectations. We had so many compliments from just about everyone who attended. We loved all the food and drink, Graham. It was delicious and there was plenty of it. Everyone raved about all of it. You and your staff worked very hard and we truly appreciate it. I hope our paths cross again one day and if . . . you ever need a reference with regard to your work, please do not hesitate to ask me." Helen Reilly
- "Graham, you and your staff hit it out of the park on Saturday. Thank you so much." Ken C.
- "Just wanted to reach out & thank you for everything you did at the wedding! It was such a whirlwind I feel like I barely even saw you. But the food was amazing! We have heard nothing but AMAZING feedback from all our guests, commenting on how tasty the food was & how friendly the servers were. So Evan & I thank you very much! Very grateful to have you & your company for our special day. All the best to you!! Ali (& Evan W!)
- "Hi Graham. We just wanted to send another thanks for all the hard work put into the catering at our wedding on August 13th. Your team really made everything seamless and smooth - there were moments where I'd forgotten to organise something and they'd step in before I'd even notice, allowing us to really enjoy our wedding day. The food was delicious and everyone was giving rave reviews - my dad, who had been in town for a few days before the wedding and was constantly eating out at some really great restaurants in Victoria, said it was the greatest food he had on his stay. The salads were delicious and refreshing, the BBQ sauce on everything was SO good, and the salmon perfectly cooked. I particularly liked the beans - the seasoning on there was just fantastic, flavours I couldn't place but that came together so well. It was exactly what we were looking for and more! The communication with you up to the wedding always put me at ease. I felt I never had to stress about any catering related details because you were so communicative and really showed you were an expert in this area. In sum, thanks to you and all of your catering staff for being a part of our wedding. If you ever need an endorsement or review feel free to use what we wrote above, we are just so overjoyed with how the day went." Danika and Garrett
- "Thank you to EVERYONE. The set up was great, the food fabulous, the chef amazing, needless to say. Your sous chef and the young ladies serving were just great. . . . Hope you had a chance to put your feet up and enjoy a refreshing drink when you were done. YOU MADE THE WHOLE EVENT VERY VERY SPECIAL. GRACIAS." Donalda R. and the whole committee
- "Huge thanks to the wonderful chefs and servers at Island Culinary Service for an absolutely superb meal for our Tuscan evening at the Mews at Government House. Everyone was (justifiably) raving about the food. Seriously, the wild mushroom ravioli was to die for! And the salmon was delicious. Thank you all so much for the fabulous meal. Can't wait to taste your food again." Mary Anne S (speaking on behalf of everyone who was at the dinner)
- "Wonderful dinner..and great team you have. . . thanks again Graham. And the tiramisu was very yummy. Cheers." Marilynne C.
"Hi Graham - just wanted to let you know that everyone has been raving about the food from last weekend. In fact I have a couple people begging me for the recipe for the Thai noodle salad . . . said they have been thinking about it since the wedding and would love to re-create it at home. . . . Thank you again for helping with the best day of my life." Maureen H.
- "Thanks so much for catering our wedding. The food was delectable and everyone enjoyed the "PIGROAST". Your staff were hardworking, and service to our guests was impeccable. They also deserve a big thank-you. A special thanks to Donna for over seeing the event and looking after the small details as well." Carol M.
"i want to thank you and your staff for a wonderful lunch and great service yesterday. I had many compliments on the food and also the quick service of getting the food out and having the dirty dishes taken away in a timely manner. The Veterans and guests had a great time and with the addition of the music by Rosie and Corinne, it was a delightful event for many of them who do not get out very often." Irene H.
"Before more time elapses I wanted to let you know what a very super job your two ladies did for us on Tuesday night – Chamber mixer. They were entirely professional, really pleasant, alert and totally on top of the hungry people’s needs. The food they prepared was really tasty and there were many compliments. The plates kept disappearing! So many thanks for sending them along – they get 5 stars each in my books. Happy catering and see you soon. Cheers!" Linda
"Your food was a big hit last night. I had so many great compliments in person, by phone and by e-mail saying how much they enjoyed the meal. They also said that they want to go back to the legion next year and have the same menu. This is the first time I have had the group at the legion as we usually go to a restaurant but they were very happy with the venue and the food. I also had a couple wanting your contact information for other groups they belong to so hopefully you will be getting more business. . . . . Thanks to your staff for the excellent service and I will look forward to another event where we can use your company." Irene H.
- "I couldn't go to bed without sending you a note to thank you and your staff for an outstanding job this evening! The food, the service- so delicious and professional. We received many, many compliments on the amount, the timing and the set up. Job well done and we are very grateful." Rhonda T.
"Thank you for the wonderful job you did of catering our 50th reunion. Everyone was delighted with your food and service." Wendy P.
"I would like to thank you for the great service and food you provided for us on May 15th. Brad was wonderful and made things run smoothly. We all enjoyed the food very much; it was delicious." Heidi
"I just want to thank you so very much for everything. People kept saying over and over again that the food was the best they ever had at a wedding. People raved about your staff (especially josh and the omelette guy). Seriously, thank u so much. The day was perfect, you were amazing to work with and I will tell everyone forever to book u! Thank u, thank u, thank u!!!!" Kristin R.
"Hi Graham; I would just like to pass on the feedback I received from our lunches the last 2 days. The entire group was very impressed with the service and the quality. The food was plentiful and awesome! Also, thank you for your attention to the gluten free items; the dessert plate yesterday was a real treat." Kathy D.
- "I would also like to extend a special thank you to Graham Little of Island Culinary Services for cooking up a storm of wonderfully tasty dishes at a very reasonable price. We've set the bar high for next year and I cannot wait to do it all over again!" . . . . "Tonight's Annual 676 Kittyhawk Mess Dinner was catered by Graham Little of Island Culinary Service, the food tonight was absolutely excellent, Graham was very easy to work with and was able to keep within our budget for the event." 676 Kitthyawk RCACS
- "Hi Graham. A huge thanks to you and your entire team for such great service, and such great food last night! Everyone loved it – I received so many positive comments about all aspects – the arrangement of the food on tables, the fantastic walk-about appetizer delivery, the quality and variety of the food, and the terrific service overall! Thanks again, Graham – Island Culinary Service played a huge role in making this a very successful event. Much appreciated." John C.
- Saanich Historical Artifacts Society hosteda Mystery Tour for the “Honourable Judith Guichon”, Lieutenant Governor of British Columbia, and the “Government House Historical Society” at Heritage Acres on Tuesday March 22, 2016. A total of 38 volunteers from the Government House attended the Mystery Tour and five Heritage Acres volunteer tour guides took them through the various buildings and pointed out interesting artifacts for their enjoyment. A superb lunch was catered by Graham Little, of Island Culinary Services, which was enjoyed by all. According to Heritage Acres: "Many thanks to you and your staff for providing Heritage Acres with a perfect meal and setup for our guests. The group wasn’t told anything about what to expect as it was all a ``Magical Mystery Tour`` so they were genuinely surprised with our/your efforts. The Lieutenant Governor was really thrilled."
- Regarding a dinner for 500 guests: "Once again we thoroughly enjoyed the dinner that you catered. The food was delicious and plentiful. We were eating very near the end of that large group and there was no shortage of food in any of the dishes. That was amazing to prepare for such a huge crowd and have it displayed so well. Thank you, Graham!" Roger and Valerie B.
- "The feedback was excellent on all aspects of your catering. Your staff were extremely professional and capable (Donna is such a pleasure to work with!!) and the food was absolutely raved about, on the night and in the weeks that followed. We’re looking forward to connecting with you again later on the year when we start to plan for the 2016 event." Lauren S.
- "OMG...your carrot ginger soup is AWESOME!!! :-)" Rebecca R.
- "I just wanted to thank you for the excellent luncheon you catered for the RCMP Vets. I received many accolades for the event and they all commented on the great meal. There was lots to eat and a good variety of tasty dishes to choose from. Many thanks for all your hard work to put on a superb lunch. Have a Merry Christmas!" Roger B.
- "A note to thank you for a delicious lunch at our Sidney PROBUS gathering today. Lots of salads/vegetables, the salmon was delicious and turkey too. Your staff is polite and efficient. Well done." Bruce K.
- "I just want you to know how much I appreciated all your work and the work of your staff.... the comments all around have been so positive. Your soups were such a highlight... I only had the squash soup and it was fabulous!!! (the cream made it perfect ) I only wish I had had a bowl of the bean/tomato... fantastic comments! Nobody went hungry!! Great job, well done and I thank you!" Marjorie P. (October 2015)
- “Thank you so much to you and all your staff for an amazing dinner last night. The food was excellent and the service was fantastic. We so appreciated all that you did to help our guests with allergies and keeping plates aside for all of us The evening was a big success and you all were a huge part of helping us make that happen. Thanks again.” Carmen & The Sidney Poker Run Committee (August 2015)
- “Thank you again for the great meal you and your gang provide. Good food and good service and lots of good comments from the members.” Gordon S. (August 2015)
- “Graham and his staff were absolutely INCREDIBLE for my wedding! We knew the food was going to be good, but he far surpassed all of our expectations – and he was such a pleasure to work with along the way! Many guests commented that it was the best wedding food they’d ever had. Not only was Graham a pleasure, his staff were so wonderful as well. They all really made the whole experience come together. I honestly can’t say enough about how well the food and catering turned out. They’re awesome!” Carly W. (July 2015)
2014 and earlier
- “You have done it again! The Vets’ luncheon today was just delicious. You always do such a good job with your catered functions. Thank you so much.” Valerie (December 2014)
- “Well, now that it is all over for my wedding, I would like to thank you for doing such a wonderful job. The food was excellent. Everyone that I have heard back from raved about the food, and a few people have since said the food was the best at any wedding they had been to. Your staff were all lovely, and everyone really appreciated the little touches. Thank you again for a lovely wedding reception. I will recommend your business to anyone I can.” Catriona (August 2014)
- “Thank you so much for all your work for the banquet tonight. The food was fantastic, your staff were very friendly and professional, and I didn’t hear anything but wonderful comments – well done!” Jen B (July 2014)
- “I just wanted to thank you again for making my mother-in-law’s celebration of life so very nice for everyone that attended. Steven – you went above and beyond and were absolutely wonderful to all of my mother-in-law’s friends and family! Many people complimented the service and wanted to know the name of the company for future.” Janet T.(December 2013)
- “I cannot think of a single item I would have chosen differently. The buffet was fabulous. It looked wonderful and tasted delicious – and was very generous in servings. Everything arrived precisely on time – in front of smiling friendly faces. We could not have asked for more. Your superb catering contributed much to the overall success of our daughter’s wedding day and I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart. I have no reservations whatsoever in recommending Island Culinary Service. Thank you so much.” Sylvia H. (July 2013)
- “It was such a pleasure to work with you on the Rotary Conference, the feedback from Rotary was excellent, your team is awesome. I will highly recommend Island Culinary Service to future clients.” Patti S.
- “Thank You to everyone who came out for a great evening [Saanich Peninsula Chamber of Commerce Spirit of Spring 2013] on April 12th!! We all had a great time . . . enjoying some great food and enjoying the company of our friends from the business community. . . . Thank you to . . . Island Culinary Service for an Amazing Buffet & Service.”
- “I thought the Saanich Minor Hockey banquet went really well. Actually the timing was incredible. I can’t believe how quickly 400 people went through the food tables. The roast beef and caesar salad was so damn good!! I would have like some Roast Beef leftovers to take home! All of your servers were excellent and the clean-up went really well. Some executive members commented on how awesome the space worked. Having the food service areas behind the curtain until the buffet started was the best idea! Thanks again for all of your hard work! It was fabulous as usual.” Carolyn H.
- “Thank you, Graham, again for the help. We really appreciate your service on such short notice, and our customers have complimented on the foods very much.” Christen C.
- “I just wanted to say – job well done [at the Saanich Peninsula Chamber of Commerce Mayors’ Breakfast], and thank you for helping us put on a successful event. We have already received some great feedback from many of our Members. I look forward to working with you. . .” Chris F.
- “Thanks Graham. It was “D”elicious! Amazing! You could tell everyone enjoyed the food and the sun!” Christen C.
- “I have had the opportunity to employ Graham Little’s catering business on several occasions during the past 5 years. He has supplied food and services for social functions such as “sit down” served meals, buffet-style luncheons and dinners, appetizer cocktail parties, and soup and sandwich bars. The events have been attended by 30 to 125 people. He has never ceased to amaze me with his professionalism in food preparation and presentation. Likewise, his staff are most courteous and helpful often doing tasks in the kitchen or bar not necessarily related to their duties. I am equally so impressed with the quality, cost, professional and tasteful presentation of his food services that I have not hesitated to recommend him to many of my friends and/or business colleagues. They in turn have made the effort to let me know how pleased they have beenwith his services. It is Mr. Little’s food preparation knowledge that allows him to prepare personal menus for the needs and wishes of his clients. I will continue to use his services in the future and would expect anyone else who does to be more than 100% satisfied.” Rosemary B.
- “Thanks again for the food, it was absolutely fantastic! The beef burger is exquisite! Probably one of the best I’ve had on the island thus far.” Christen C.
- “Thank you for the wonderful food you served at our meet and greet lunch reception. Everybody was so impressed with the food! . . . It was so easy arranging things with you and we are looking forward to many more events with you!” Mai
- “I just wanted to let you know that the food was fantastic last night. The spread was amazing and the kids were super happy with it all. We have a tonne of food left over and we will definitely call again! Thank you so much.” Isabel L.