We are a full-service professional catering company, and we pride ourselves in offering imaginative, customized menu planning tailored to your event and your budget. But to ‘whet your appetite’ we have provided some sample menus.
While our menus are fully customizable, you can check out some sample menus below.
- Prices are based on 2017 costs, are subject to change, and do not include 15% gratuity or GST. A deposit may be required.
- Prices are based on a minimum number of guests. If there are substantially fewer than the minimum, there may be an additional service charge.
- Final number of guests must be confirmed 5 business days prior to the event, to facilitate food ordering and staffing requirements.
- For drop-off events, there will be a $25 delivery charge.
- All our Buffet menus include buffet table coverings and serving equipment, all plateware and cutlery, staff to prepare, set up, serve, and clear, to a maximum of 4 hours. Extra staff time will be billed at $25/hour.
- Extras may include: Water or Wine Glasses $1.50, guest tablecloths (varies by size) and napkins $1.50. Extra costs may also include cake cutting, champagne / wine service, etc.
- Please check out our Culinary Excellence Package for information on how we can help with some of those extras to ensure your event is a success and worry-free.
- Menu items may occasionally be substituted due to availability, etc.
PAYING FOR YOUR EVENT
For events in excess of $1,000:
- An initial deposit of 25% of the approximate bill is required at the time of booking.
- A Payment Schedule will be emailed, outlining the payment arrangements for the balance of the bill.
- Two weeks prior to the event, ICS will meet with you to finalize arrangements, at which time we require that the deposit be increased to 50% of the expected total cost.
- The final invoice is due 5 business days prior to the event, when the numbers are confirmed, and when other adjustments have been included, unless other arrangements have been made.
- If the function is cancelled more than 30 days before the event, the deposit will be refunded with the exception of a $100 administrative fee.
- If the function is cancelled 30 days or less before the event, the deposit is non-refundable.
- All cancellations must be received in writing.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, cheques, or e-transfer of funds. For credit card charges in excess of $1,000, an additional 2% surcharge will be added.
Payment of the deposit constitutes agreement with these terms.