ABOUT ISLAND CULINARY SERVICE
We are a local company, serving Victoria and Sidney on the Saanich Peninsula. We believe in promoting local businesses, and pride ourselves on serving locally-grown produce, meats, seafoods, and baked goods, when available. We care about our environment and follow environmentally-friendly practices such as composting and recycling of oils and other materials.
A SHORT HISTORY
Graham Little, owner and executive chef, formed Island Culinary Service over 30 years ago and has provided the Victoria area with catering services that garnered both accolades and awards.
WHAT WE DO
Graham's reviews and awards confirm his excellent culinary skills. Graham, plus an amazing team of servers and staff, will help you put together an event that you will be proud of. We pride ourselves on being more than just a full-service catering company.
- ICS has successfully managed catered events such as large, multi-day international conferences serving in excess of 500 people per day. But we also enjoy catering an intimate backyard family gathering.
- We offer fully-customizable menus using only the best locally-sourced products, when available, with attention to special dietary needs when required.
- We can give you advice on your time-line and general setup.
- We are happy to coordinate with your venue as well as your event planner.
- ICS has fully qualified serving staff, including bartenders if required.
Graham is friendly, approachable and client-centred, and looks forward to meeting with his clients in person to discuss the event in detail. We offer a wide range of services for any budget.
VENUES WE ARE ASSOCIATED WITH
- We are one of the Exclusive Caterers for the Mary Winspear Centre in Sidney which offers full facilities including a theatre and meeting rooms to accommodate both large and small groups.
- We are one of the Exclusive Caterers for the Horticulture Centre of the Pacific at Glendale Gardens in Victoria, which provides a spectacular garden location for outdoor and indoor weddings, meetings, memorial services, etc.
- We are one of the Preferred Caterers for the Saanichton Fair Grounds which can host a variety of large and small events.
- We provide all the catering services for the Army, Navy and Air Force Vets #302 located at 9831 4th Street in Sidney. Dinners are served on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday evenings from 5 to 7 pm. Meat draws are offered on all three days. Join us for dancing to many live bands too. The facility can be rented for private events as well.
- We work closely with Heritage Acres which has an excellent assortment of heritage buildings and is a perfect setting for intimate weddings, meetings, family BBQs, or just an afternoon picnic to enjoy the historical artifacts.
- We also work closely with the DaVinci Centre in Victoria, which has a large beautiful room, with stage for the band, etc., that is available for rent for larger events.
- We provide professional catering services and food service management to the Institute of Ocean Sciences, and the Pacific Forestry Centre.
- We are members of the Saanich Peninsula Chamber of Commerce
ABOUT OWNER / EXECUTIVE CHEF GRAHAM LITTLE
Graduate of Camosun College’s Culinary Arts program
Red Seal Certified chef
Completed Certified Chef de Cuisine training